Monday, May 12, 2008

Where Was Your Camera This Weekend????

Did you have it out?
Or was it still in it's bag on a shelf?
Did you capture some great moments from Mother's Day?

I hate to admit it but, although my camera was within hand's reach all weekend I didn't take one shot! I really hate that I didn't get to capture Bryanna and Vittoria on their 1st Mother's Day together.

I did however take my camera to the pool the other day and got this cute shot of my neighbor's son. I think it is a fun photo. Just the right mix of "sweet" and a little "rottenness" going on in his eyes.

This coming weekend I am doing his family portraits. We are going to try something fun and casual first thing in the morning at the waterfalls here in our community. Wish me luck for good light and cooperative kids!

What are your upcoming photography plans?
Don't have any?
Then make some!!!!!!


Quote of the Day:
To me, photography is an art of observation. It's about finding something interesting in an ordinary place... I've found it has little to do with the things you see and everything to do with the way you see them.”
Elliott Erwitt

No comments: