Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Thank God for Neighbors!

I was taking some pictures of this little girl the other day and she got just a little pouty for just a moment, and that's when I captured tis image. I just love that look! It's priceless! It was one of my favorite photos of the day!



Right after taking pictures of my little sweetie, another neighbor stopped by. She is having her first baby and has not had one photo taken of her yet! That was too much for me and I handed her a tank top and stood her in front of the back drops and started snapping! You know how I love maternity photos! So this is another favorite from the day. Gotta love neighbors that stop by and let you practice on them!



What have you taken pictures of lately? Is your camera out and ready to go just in case someone stops by???

1 comment:

U Can Still Play in the Rain said...

hi Marta!
It's the Aunt of that cute pouty face! Sheri's sister, Amy. I follow your blogs and love them. Imagine how much I love this post! My neice is so photo friendly!!!! It just makes me feel not so far away when I see pics of her! Thanks