Sunday, April 6, 2008

Hello Gals. . .

Well, did you all enjoy class today?
Do you think you learned anything?
Are you inspired to start your homework?
To the right here you will find some of my favorite photo gallery sites if you want to use some of them for your "Finding Your Style" assignment.

I wanted to let you know that all of your portraits that I took after class turned out great! What a photogenic bunch you all are!!!!

I also wanted to applogize to you all - I told you I would post photos of my whole homework album here for you to look at and I realized I only took a couple of photos of it. But here are the ones I have - sorry. The album is at the store so I can't even take anymore for you. I hope these help.




Well, it's late and I am heading to bed. I hope you all have a GREAT week and that you have TONS of FUN shooting your homework assignments! Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Quote of the Day

When you use a camera, not as a machine but as an extension of your heart, you become one with your subject. - Anonymous

PS - below this post you will find the homework assignment and the notes from this week.


No comments: