Monday, April 21, 2008

P is for Photo!

Hello ladies, how was your weekend? Did you all show off your completed books to your family and friends? I hope you are all very proud of your books and your photos. You all did a great job and I loved seeing all of your different subjects for your photos.

We talked about doing another class with a new book and a new assignment and I came up with this yesterday. . .

Let know what you think? I will be showing it to Kathie on Tuesday to see if we can get it on the shedule for June. I am showing you the book ahead of time but not telling you the assignment. That will have to be a surprise! Click on the photo of the book to see the inside pages. You will see there is room for two different assignments in there.

Don’t put your cameras away - keep shooting what you love and capture some memories for yourself!
M

PS - I will be getting the notes from Saturdays class up in a day or two so check back.

Quote of the Day:
Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you have forgotten everything.”
- Aaron Siskind

No comments: