Wednesday, July 16, 2008

It's Finally Ready. . .

I don't know what happened to me - I started the "RED" album a while back and just couldn't seem to get it finished to show you all. But today it was my main priority and I am happy to say it is all finished! So here's a peek at the album we will be making at our August 16th Book Club Meeting. . . .





It is a single needle coptic stitch binding with a cool harlequin and script print on the covers. As well as chipboard accents around the word "RED" and a thin gold satin ribbon trim. The album holds 24 (4x6) photos on its black pages. The actual album will be in the store by this weekend so that you can see it in real life and get signed up.
Sorry it took me so long to get the sample posted here on my blog.
I hope you are all having a GREAT day!!!!!

No comments: