Monday, July 7, 2008

So. . . How was your holiday weekend?

I hope you all had a great time and managed to stay cool! Did you get your camera out and take andy great photos? Around here it was very laid back - we did mostly nothing! Gary and I did decide to take off for a few days this week since he is off all week. We are heading to San Diego! I can't wait to get there and cool down and of course to take some photos! I have been wanting some beach photos for our master bedroom's walls. I sure hope I capture something to use in there. Anyways I will be gone until Saturday but you can bee sure when I get back I will bore you all with my trip pix! You all have a great week and don't forget your camera!

Before I leave I thought I'd share this photo I took of Zsa Zsa this past week. Zsa Zsa just turned 2 and is just a crazy mut. She never sits still so there are very few decent pictures of her. But I love the light on this one and just had to share . . .


No comments: